- SPEED, PRECISION & EFFECTIVENESSPrecision levelling, angle measurement/alignment and surface flatness profiling tasks essentially involve 2-dimensional planes rather than single-axis. Thus, 2-axis simultaneous display of surface plane angles readings are required to effectively guide engineers in adjusting precision object/machine to a targeted position accurately and speedily.
Digi-Pas pioneered world’s-first 2-axis simultaneous angles display instrument (U.S. patented) embedded with vibrometer which offers superior performance. It empowers engineers in eradicating constraints associated with using traditional single-axis ‘bubble’ or digital levels that require them to conduct those time-consuming tasks ‘one axis at a time’ with tedious trial-and-error iterations.
- ACCREDITATIONDWL-8500XY instrument accuracy is verified by accredited 3rd party independent calibration & test bodies and National Metrology Centre traceable to SI standard and NIST, JIS, UKAS & DIN under CIPM MRA.
3D SURFACE GEOMETRY PROFILE GRAPH
Enable user to perform surface flatness geometry measurement in 3-Dimensional visual graph when in Synchronization with PC using PC-Sync software.
DUAL ANGLE DISPLAY
Dual-Axis (X-Y) colour graphic display of angular & vibration measurements Real-time Digital & Analog display for angles & vibration monitoring, data logging & analysis
ULTRA PRECISION ANGLE MEASUREMENT
Ullia high resolution of 1 arcsec. angular measurement. Wireless Bluetooth/USB PC links for remote data logging capability. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen.
Built-in Anglemeter for Real-time Angle monitoring, data logging & analysis. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen.
Built-in Vibrometer for Real-time vibration monitoring, data logging & analysis. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen. Vibrometer feature allows user to track, monitor, record & analyze vibration patterns in numeric and graphic forms of a precision machine/equipment during working condition (dynamic state).
ALTERNATE ZERO SETTING
Enable user to measure relative angles at a common plane with respect to a reference angle. The reference angle can be set using alternate zero feature.
ABSOLUTE LEVEL SETTING
Enables user to perform absolute symmeliy readings for both “front” & “reverse” (180 degrees) positions of any measurement angle.
USB LINK TO PC
USB connection for remote acquisition, monitoring, data logging & analysis in computer.
Wireless connection (Bluetooth indusliial class 1) to device for remote monitoring, data logging & analysis from computer using PC Sync Pro. Software. User may also use SMARTPHONE to connect to the device using Digi-Pas App (Optional).
PC SYNC SOFTWARE – PROFESSIONAL EDITION
Enable advance features for Remote Data Logging, Processing & Analysis on Angular Measurements. Specifically for precision machine operation performance optimization.
DIGI-PAS LEVEL APP (SMARTPHONE/TABLET) (OPTIONAL)
Users may fully utilize remote wireless Bluetooth mobile connectivity features for 2-Axis Precision Digital Levelling activities.
Precision levelling and angle measurement/alignment tasks essentially involve surface planes that demand for 2-dimensional solution rather than the outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ vial method that indicates ‘bubble’ leveling status ‘one axis at a time’.
Digi-Pas® 2-axis precision digital level simultaneous displays of two-dimensional plane angles, effectively simplifying and resolve the hurdles of taking angles ‘one axis at a time’ iteration (tedious & time consuming task of trial-and-error) experienced when using those outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ or traditional digital levels to conduct surface plane levelling, tilt angle measurement, surface flatness profiling and precision 2D alignment tasks.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-8500XY 2-Axis Ultra Precision Digital Level is used for large size CNC machining set up and quality assurance purposes. Machine’s structural stability and accuracy performance evaluation & analysis can be characterised using DWL-8500XY levelling and vibrometer. Vibration caused by improper levelling affects accuracy performance. Build-in vibrometer and data logging features enable setup team to effectively evaluate each CNC machine structure stability with precise numerical data and vibration graphs.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-8500XY is used in the manufacturing of large format industrial and commercial printers, and also the installation, set up and preventive maintenance of such precision large printers in achieving high fidelity colour, quality image performance and reducing waste.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-8500XY Dual Axis Ultra Precision Digital Level is used in high speed railway quality assurance & maintenance & operation.
- In research laboratory, laser beam setup that involves alignment of multiple optical components is a challenging process. With the assistance of Digi-Pas® DWL-8500XY, tilt angle of mirror and position of lenses is aligned accurately to achieve high precision angular and translational displacement of laser beam.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-8500XY 2-Axis Ultra Precision Digital Level is used during installation & setup of Vision Measurement Equipment for levelling & checking equipment’s positional stability to achieve high quality sharp image capturing & measurement.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-8500XY 2-Axis Ultra Precision Digital Level is suitable for precision Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM) installation & setup. The device provide high precision levelling and checking for machine’s positional stability to achieve high quality sharp image capturing and measurement.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-8500XY 2-Axis Ultra Precision Digital Level is used for installation, setup & maintenance very precision measurement instruments in wafer foundry.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-8500XY 2-Axis Ultra Precision Digital Level is used for aligning precision fixtures. Absolute levelling and positional accuracy are required in meeting tight tolerance for highest quality in many manufacturing processes within semiconductor wafer foundries.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-8500XY 2-Axis Ultra Precision Digital Level is used for monitoring a high precision wafer manufacturing equipments performance.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-8500XY 2-Axis Ultra Precision Digital Level is used in conjunction with a guided laser beam to assist setup of satellite launch pad.