- Onboard Novatel with 555 tracking channels
- Tracks multiple GPS frequencies such as L1, L2, L2C, & L5
- Connects up to 10 rovers through GSM
- Bluetooth & WiFi connectivity
- 5Hz positioning rate
- 4GB internal memory
- IP68 dustproof and water resistant
- Battery life up to 8 hours
The Geomax Zenith35 Pro GSM-UHF GNSS Receiver incorporates world-class innovations needed for high-precision Surveying and Construction applications. The cutting-edge NovAtel technology delivers precise position for space-constrained applications. With a 5Hz positioning rate, the Zenith35 Pro can also track multiple GPS frequencies such as L1, L2, L2C, and L5. It is equipped with onboard NovAtel multi-frequency and multi-constellation with 555 channels, including GPS, GLONASS, and SBAS signals.
This Geomax GNSS receiver features DynDNS technology that can connect up to ten rovers simultaneously through the integrated 3.75G GSM. It also offers seamless connectivity with its built-in Bluetooth and WiFi function. To easily manage data, the Zenith35 Pro comes with a USB and serial port. In addition, surveyors can use its 4GB internal memory to store data.
With an IP68 rating, the Zenith35 Pro GNSS receiver is dustproof and water resistant. It is powered by a removable Li-ion battery that can operate for up to 8 hours in static mode and 6 hours in rover mode. This Flexible Rover is durably constructed to withstand a 6.6 foot drop onto concrete.
The Geomax Zenith35 Pro GSM-UHF GNSS Receiver is available in two models with an optional Tilt and Go (TAG) functionality. Both are supported by a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Please choose from the menu above.
- 6013714: Geomax Zenith35 Pro GSM-UHF GNSS Receiver
- 6013715: Geomax Zenith35 Pro GSM-UHF GNSS Receiver with Tilt and Go (TAG) and ZVC601 Compass Calibration Tool
TAG [Tilt and Go] functionality allows construction professionals to measure points where a vertical position of the pole is not possible. It features two modes (TAG Single and TAG Dual) that can adapt to any measurement need.
- TAG Single: This is used when highest efficiency is required. With only one press of a button, points can be measured with the pole tilted up to 15°. It is perfectly suited for all standard tasks, such as topographical surveys and stakeouts.
- TAG Dual; Dual feature is efficient when working in difficult situations with a pole tilt up to 30°. It is also independent of discrepancies caused by metal objects or materials generating magnetic fields.
- Optional Tilt and Go (TAG) function
- Multi-constellation and multi-frequency
- 555 tracking channels
- Onboard cutting-edge NovAtel technology
- Powerful UHF
- Connects up to 10 rovers through a 3.75G GSM
- RTK Accuracy: Horizontal: 8 mm + 1 ppm; Vertical: 15 mm + 1 ppm
- Static Accuracy: Horizontal: 3 mm + 0.5 ppm; Vertical: 5 mm + 0.5 ppm
- 20 Hz default output position
- 5 Hz positioning rate
- Bluetooth and WiFi connection
- USB and serial port
- Internal memory: 4GB
- IP68 dustproof and water resistant
- Removable Li-ion battery
- Up to 8 hours in static mode / 6 hours in rover mode
- Drop resistant up to 6.6 feet
|2.8 lbs (1.17 kg)
|5.2″ H x 6.3″ Diameter
|Off/On function key
|-40 to 149 °F (-40 to 65 °C)
|-40 to 185 °F (-40 to 85 °C)
|Up to 8 hours (static mode); Up to 6 hours (rover mode)
|Li-ion, 3.4 Ah
|GPS, GLONASS, SBAS
|Time to First Fix
|Land Seismic Exploration
|Horizontal: 8 mm + 1 ppm; Vertical: 15 mm + 1 ppm
|Horizontal: 3 mm + 0.5 ppm; Vertical: 5 mm + 0.5 ppm
|Raw Data Recording
|Network Connection Setting
|RTK Network Rover
|Quad-Band GSM & Penta-Band
|RS232 (9-pin serial adapter)
Operating System Programs
|Microsoft Office Mobile
|IP68 dustproof and water submersible up to 5 feet
|6.6 feet (2 m)
|Sun and Moon Information
Maps and Memory
Hanya pelanggan yang sudah login dan telah membeli produk ini yang dapat memberikan ulasan.