Smart utility location
The new Leica DD230 combines enhanced trace capabilities, producing greater detection accuracy and increased distance tracing with an intuitive, user-friendly package. With added confidence, you can locate and trace deeper and further than ever before.
With an innovative antenna design, large colour screen and advanced digital signal processing, the DD230 provides reliable performance through easy operation, detecting the smallest signals in the most congested areas.
To locate buried utilities deeper and further than before, with greater user confidence, use the Leica DD230.
- SMART Technology; GPS, Bluetooth®, 8GB internal memory
- Power, Radio, Auto modes
- Transmitter modes, 131kHz, 33kHz, 8kHz or Auto (automatic detection of the transmitter signal)
- Depth detection up to 7 meters (23 feet)
- Good-to-Go™ Health Check and Start up test
- On-board video user guides
- IP66 rating – protection from dust and water
- Web Calibration Verification
- 3 year Warranty
Leica DD SMART utility locator solution
For professionals looking to streamline utility locating operations, the Leica DD SMART utility locators create a single source solution. DX Shield software provides a space for utility analysis and a convenient connection between SMART locators to increase productivity and save time.
DX Shield software allows you to gain a better understanding of task performance and site complexities with easy-to-use reports that provide a fast and convenient overview of product use, reducing utility strikes and saving direct repair costs and project downtime.