- High power UHF data link for GNSS applications.
- Configuration over a full 70 MHz frequency range.
- Six power levels adjustable from 5 W to 28 W
- Channel spacing selectable at 12.5 kHz or 25 kHz
- Support industry-standard UHF protocols
- All-weather, water and dustproof rugged IP67 rating
The DL8 is a UHF radio modem based on CHCNAV’s technical expertise and extensive field work experience. With many innovative features, the DL8 provides reliable base-to-rover RTK GNSS corrections over long communication distances.
Commonly used frequency channels can be preset and the output power can be adjusted from 5 to 28 W according to the environmental constraints of the project. The customizable parameter setting function allows operators to easily start the DL8 radio modem by simply pressing the corresponding control buttons.