The LN-150 takes you from paper plans and tape measures into digital layout and construction verification workflows. With this easy to learn and use tool you can automate and execute layout and construction verification processes for increased productivity, consistent accuracy, and bottom-line cost savings from reduced labor hours and avoided mistakes leading to re-work.
- Single-operator solution for precise 3D layout
- Easy one-button self-leveling setup
- WIFI and long-range Bluetooth® instrument communication options
- Seamless cloud-connected workflows with Autodesk, Bentley, and MAGNET
- Use with MAGNET Construct mobile app on your phone or tablet
Built off the knowledge of over 80 years of innovation in optical technology, the LN-150 layout navigator was engineered for the specific indoor and outdoor positioning needs of contractors. A glass prism on a lightweight pole combines with a thin touchscreen tablet or a rugged controller so you can focus on the next step ahead.
The layout navigator automatically remains locked firmly on the prism, for real-time positioning on the go. Built to perform on any project that demands confident, precise 3D positioning at up to a 130m working radius, the LN-150 is a uniquely user-friendly solution for your positioning needs.