- SPEED & PRECISIONInstant 2-Axis concurrent digital display of high resolution 0.001°(18 µm/M) of levelling & vibration measurements for time saving and quality professional works.
- CLARITYDigital colour graphic & numeric display to enable real-time collection of digital angle levelling/alignment data for machine commissioning accountability & analysis.
- EFFECTIVEThe remote measurement USB connectivity provides advantages that traditional spirit level is difficult or unable to match. i.e. effectively, only one person is required to level/align a machine.
- ACCREDITATIONProduct accuracy is verified by accredited 3rd party calibration & test service providers in USA, Japan, UK & Germany to conform with NIST, JIS, UKAS & DIN under ILAC & A2LA.
DUAL ANGLE DISPLAY
Dual-Axis (X-Y) colour graphic display of angular & vibration measurements real-time digital & analogue display for angles & vibration monitoring, data logging & analysis
HIGH PRECISION ANGLE MEASUREMENT
High resolution of 0.001° angular measurement. USB PC links (Wireless link – optional) for remote data logging capability. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen.
Built-in Vibrometer for Real-time vibration monitoring, data logging & analysis. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen. Vibrometer feature allows user to track, monitor, record & analyze vibration patterns in numeric and graphic forms of a precision machine/equipment during working condition (dynamic state).
Built-in Anglemeter for real-time angle monitoring, data logging & analysis. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen.
ALTERNATE ZERO SETTING
Enable user to measure relative angles at a common plane with respect to a reference angle. The reference angle can be set using alternate zero feature.
ABSOLUTE LEVEL SETTING
Enables user to perform absolute symmetry readings for both “front” & “reverse” (180 degrees) positions of any measurement angle.
USB LINK TO PC
USB connection for remote acquisition, monitoring, data logging & analysis in computer.
WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY (OPTIONAL)
Wireless connection (Bluetooth class 1) to device for remote monitoring, data logging & analysis from computer (PRO PC sync software is required). User may also use SMARTPHONE to connect to the device using Digi-Pas App
PC SYNC SOFTWARE – BASIC EDITION
Enable basic features for Remote Data Acquisition on Angular & Vibration Measurements.
PC SYNC SOFTWARE – PROFESSIONAL EDITION (OPTIONAL)
Enable advance features for Remote Data Logging, Processing & Analysis on Angular Measurements. Specifically for precision machine performance optimization during setup, installation and maintanance.
DIGI-PAS LEVEL APP (SMARTPHONE/TABLET) (OPTIONAL)
Users may fully utilize remote wireless Bluetooth mobile connectivity features for 2-Axis Precision Digital Levelling activities.
Precision levelling and angle measurement/alignment tasks essentially involve surface planes that demand for 2-dimensional solution rather than the outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ vial method that indicates ‘bubble’ leveling status ‘one axis at a time’.
Digi-Pas® 2-axis precision digital level simultaneous displays of two-dimensional plane angles, effectively simplifying and resolve the hurdles of taking angles ‘one axis at a time’ iteration (tedious & time consuming task of trial-and-error) experienced when using those outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ or traditional digital levels to conduct surface plane levelling, tilt angle measurement, surface flatness profiling and precision 2D alignment tasks.
- Laser beam vector alignment measurement to LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) sensor mechanical reference frame requires high angular positional precision. The wide-angle feature of Digi-Pas® DWL-3500XY extends LIDAR measuring range and improves measuring accuracy.
- Digi-Pas®DWL-3500XY are used for installation, setup, maintenance of milling & surface grinding CNC machines. It is able to accurately level jig & fixtures and worktable of the machines prior to machining process for achieving exact and precise flat surface machining. Precise fabrication setups keep the machined parts within the required tolerance.
- The simultaneous display for 2-axis feature of Digi-Pas® DWL-3500XY master machinist digital level speeding up alignment procedures and reducing training level for new operators to reliably achieve precise levelling results. Operator does not need to meticulously taking readings in both directions over and again as experienced with traditional single axis levels.
- Precision parts/components machining requires continuous quality assurance and to control production yield, reduce scraps and thus cost. Vibration caused by improper levelling affects CNC accuracy performance. Digi-Pas® DWL-3500XY with build-in vibrometer and data logging features enable production team to effectively evaluate each CNC machine structure stability with precise numerical data and vibration graphs. To identify vibration magnitude/pattern and analysis during operating (dynamic condition) optimising CNC accuracy performance.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3500XY 2-Axis model is used for Vision Measurement Equipment installation & setup. Levelling & checking CMM equipment’s positional stability for high quality sharp image capturing & measurement despite CCM machine operating at highest speed for optimising productive utilization.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3500XY 2-Axis Machinist Digital Level is suitable for precision Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM) installation & setup. Levelling & checking CMM equipment’s positional stability for high quality sharp image capturing & measurement despite CCM machine operating at highest speed for optimising productive utilization.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3500XY is used for aligning precision fixtures. Absolute levelling and positional accuracy are required in meeting tight tolerance for highest quality in many manufacturing processes within semiconductor wafer foundries. Precise levelling with vibrometer diagnostic feature of DWL-3000XY enables machine to prevent unnecessary structural vibration affecting quality and production yield.
- Setup and maintenance of wire bonders in semiconductor backend assembly require high machine positional stability. Precise levelling for wire bonding machine prevents unnecessary structural vibration affecting wire-bond quality and production yield. The DWL-3500XY levelling and vibrometer features serve the above purpose effortlessly.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3500XY 2-Axis model is used for monitoring a precision wafer manufacturing equipment’s structural stability (Leveling & vibration) to control production yield and scraps..
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3500XY is used in the manufacturing of large format industrial and commercial printers, and also the installation, set up and preventive maintenance of such precision large printers in achieving high fidelity colour, quality image performance and reducing waste.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3500XY is used in railway maintenance & operation to detect rail tracks deformation and elevation variations. It is a useful tool in aids for rail lines realignment, repair and construction of a new rail line. Accurate rail tracks longitudinal profile levelling and transversal alignment lead to enhanced safety standard for high speed railway operation.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3500XY 2-Axis Machinist Digital Level is used in conjunction with a guided laser beam to assist setup of satellite launch pad.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3500XY Dual Axis model is used to setup launch pad for unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)